We’re Hiring a Project Co – Coordinator
Would you like to Join the SuperHomes Ireland team? We are recruiting a Project Coordinator to join our team.
The successful person will work with the SuperHomes Ireland team as the central coordinator for the programme and the team. The role will involve financial management, coordination and administration of the project.
The SuperHomes programme is Ireland’s leading deep renovation programme which seeks to bring every home on the energy transition journey, with all cost effective measures (insulation,ventilation , renewable energy, solar PV etc) applied to the home. SuperHomes is planning to deep retrofit 70-100 homes in 2018 and grow from there. The total value of works for this year is approximately €4M capital expenditure. This role will be the central co-ordination of the SuperHomes programme and team, with a strong emphasis on financial management.
Project Coordinator Role
• Provide financial administration and management on the project, including homeowners invoicing and contractor invoices, review and payments, entries in the accounting package and Revenue duties ( VAT, RCT, HRI)
• Working closely with the SuperHomes customer advisor and technical team, the role is to plan, coordinate and support the activities of the SuperHomes team. Liaising with homeowners, contractors and project team to ensure efficient progress through the project.
• Lead the SEAI funding grant application and payment claims process with detailed input from the technical team.
• Assist with the general administration of the project, including filing, documents review and control (contracts, Health & Safety etc); streamlining and automating the standard tasks to ensure cost effective delivery of the programme.
• General office duties as required
Full details and application process here. Closing Date is 4pm on May 18.