Expression of Interest
We are full to capacity for SuperHomes 2019. We are accepting expressions of interest for SuperHomes 2020. Surveys for potential SuperHomes retrofits will commence in July this year. Please fill out the expression of interest if you would like to part of the deep retrofit transition in 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- SuperHomes Ireland is open to houses rated D1 or below (some C3 homes may also be eligible)
- Home Survey €475 fee. Houses over 240M2 will incur an additional charge of €250 inc. VAT. The survey fee is payable on day of survey.
- Houses involving extensions and other new-build works will also incur additional costs.
- Where homeowners have agreed to proceed with the recommended works, additional professional and administrative fees will be payable to Tipperary Energy Agency, at stipulated pre- and post-works intervals. The fee total will range between €1,250 and €3,600, depending on the works undertaken.
- Inclusion on the scheme is at the sole discretion of the Tipperary Energy Agency, no guarantee of inclusion is given. Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis of location, suitability and application date.
- The project will need to be completed from start to finish in less than 3 months from date of commencement.
- Tipperary Energy Agency is not a financial intermediary, therefore all loan and finance queries should be directed to the relevant personal financial adviser.