2019 SuperHomes Application
Thank you for taking the time to apply for SuperHomes 2019. The details requested in the application form below will give our team the key information needed to advise you on whether your home is suitable for a SuperHomes retrofit. We will contact you as soon as we can to discuss your project, typically within 7 days. Due to the waiting list for applications, we are pausing the application process for a number of locations, including Dublin. Applications can only be accepted for the following counties, until further notice: Kildare, Laois, Tipperary, Limerick, Kerry, Cork. We can also service parts of Offaly, Waterford and Kilkenny. Priority will be given to projects that are deep retrofit energy upgrades not involving new build extensions.
Our website will be updated regularly with messages on the application process. Thanks for choosing SuperHomes and we look forward to your application!
SuperHomes Application Form
Terms & Conditions
- SuperHomes Ireland is open to houses rated D1 or below (some C3 homes may also be eligible)
- Home Survey €475 fee (Payable on day of survey)
- Houses over 240M2 will incur an addition charge of €250 inc. VAT for the home survey and energy report. Houses involving extensions and other new-build works will also incur additional costs.
- Where homeowners have agreed to proceed with the recommended works, additional professional and administrative fees will be payable to Tipperary Energy Agency, at stipulated pre- and post-works intervals. The fee total will range between €1,250 and €3,600, depending on the works undertaken.
- Inclusion on the scheme is at the sole discretion of the Tipperary Energy Agency, no guarantee of inclusion is given. Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis of location, suitability and application date.
- The project will need to be completed from start to finish in less than 3 months from date of commencement.
- Tipperary Energy Agency is not a financial intermediary, therefore all loan and finance queries should be directed to the relevant personal financial adviser.