Expression of Interest
We are full to capacity for SuperHomes 2019. If you are interested in applying for future funding, please fill out the expression of interest form
Terms & Conditions
- SuperHomes Ireland is open to houses rated D1 or below (some C3 homes may also be eligible)
- Home Survey €475 fee. Houses over 240M2 will incur an additional charge of €250 inc. VAT. The survey fee is payable on day of survey.
- Houses involving extensions and other new-build works will also incur additional costs.
- Where homeowners have agreed to proceed with the recommended works, additional professional and administrative fees will be payable to Tipperary Energy Agency, at stipulated pre- and post-works intervals. The fee total will range between €1,250 and €3,600, depending on the works undertaken.
- Inclusion on the scheme is at the sole discretion of the Tipperary Energy Agency, no guarantee of inclusion is given. Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis of location, suitability and application date.
- The project will need to be completed from start to finish in less than 3 months from date of commencement.
- Tipperary Energy Agency is not a financial intermediary, therefore all loan and finance queries should be directed to the relevant personal financial adviser.