Why Should Homeowners Take Part?
- Up to 50% financial support available for pre 2006 homes
- Bring your home to an A3 BER or as near as is economically possible.
- Designed to implement all cost effective retrofit measures in one package.
- A warm house, with healthy interior air (through excellent ventilation).
- Reduced colds, flues and respiratory illnesses.
- A low carbon home that will be substantially cheaper to heat (Aiming for 50% to 70% reduction of energy bills).
How much will the works cost?
- Bespoke energy solutions for your home (based on size and measures that apply).
- Minimum cost after discounts have been applied of €12,500 up to €30,000.
What are the eligible works?
There are 3 minimum mandatory measures which must be implemented to qualify for financial support.
- Minimum Mandatory Measures:
- Renewable Primary heating system (air source heat pump or pellet boiler)
- Advanced ventilation (heat recovery or demand controlled ventilation)
- Air permeability reduction.
- Other Relevant Measures:
- Cavity wall, attic, flat roof and external wall insulation
- Windows or energy saving glazing replacement
- Front and Back Doors
- Renewable Stove
- Solar photovoltaic (PV) systems
Terms & Conditions
- SuperHomes Ireland is open to houses built pre 2006
- €400 Home Survey fee (refundable if you take part)
- Houses over 250M2 will incur an addition charge of €250 inc. VAT for the initial survey.
- Inclusion on the scheme is at the sole discretion of the Tipperary Energy Agency, no guarantee of inclusion is given. Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis of location, suitability and application date.
- The project will need to be completed from start to finish in less than 3 months from date of launch.
- Homeowners will only be given a very limited amount of time to proceed with the works.
- The maximum total cost per home, eligible for funding, before discounts applied will be €26,000 ex VAT. This may increase at the discretion of Tipperary Energy Agency.
- Tipperary Energy Agency is not a financial intermediary, therefore all loan and finance queries should be directed to the relevant personal financial adviser.